Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween with my treaters...

Halloween this year was a blast for the family!  We missed out on great fun at church to enjoy fellowship with our other family and it was turned out to be such a memorable night!  All the kids looked awesome and they had so much fun being with each other.  We had some interesting and classic characters as you'll see below...
First we have my gorgeous kids...
Leo as Edward from Twilight

Jeremy as Prince Caspian (momma's Prince)

The boys with Sophia as Spidygirl :) 

Jigsaw also joined the crowd

Snow White herself in the form of a baby

Leo's partner for his costume was Jacob from Twilight

Another picture of my niece and nephew...I think it was a great shot!!

I chose this for my first Happiness Project & Project Life Tuesday cause they truly made me happy!  I love, love seeing my kids smile, laugh, and when they crash out immediately after getting in the car to leave, that proves the night was a success!  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)