Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you still use a checkbook?
Nope. I try my best to use cash to keep myself aware of what I'm spending...learned that from Dave Ramsey.


{two} what size shoe do you wear?
7.5 to 8, but like we all know, it depends on the shoe.


{three} scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, for sure!  Who doesn't love a happy ending?


{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Stability. My husband, spontaneity. It's a balance.


{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
Lol, I have a cd that has a lot of "shake your booty" tracks...I like to say that was BC (before Christ).  It's pretty embarrassing to know I used to listen to that stuff.


{six} do you watch reality tv?
Depends.  I like a couple on TLC, Keeping Up With the Kardashians (aka Staying Jealous of Them)


{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
I'd have to say my homemade chicken pot pie. Served with white rice and homemade mac&cheese... Mm mm it's delish!! 


{eight} do you have any allergies?
Like I put at the doctors N/A


{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
Because my husband and I have thought about it before, it would have to be a soup & sandwich shop.


{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
No/No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)