Tuesday, February 22, 2011

She's About To POP babyshower

My friend and I decorated a babyshower for our other friend and I finally was able to steal some pics to show off!  It turned out super cute! I always like to give credit where credit is due and so I'll say I originally got the idea from here, oh and of course my friend who did an incredible job on the decorations, too! Remember I showed you the baby shower invitations I made for this shower? Well now after after the shower is over I wish we would have stuck with the 'POP' theme for those too. So here are the pics...lmk what you think!!

HERE IS THE 'POP' TABLE...
 HERE IS A CLOSE UP OF JIMMI'S LOLLIPOP TREE...SHE WORKED SO HARD ON IT :)
 BANNER READ: SHE'S ABOUT TO POP. I loved the fancy ribbon I put along the top and thanks to the Cricut machine for the letters.
 POPCORN BALLS ON A STICK went as a small take home party favor. Jimmi threw in boy colored m&m's in each ball and I made the tags that read, "Thanks for POPPING by Ashley's baby shower. She also made a small diaper cake for each table.
 This was the POP table where the guests would fill out a pre-addressed envelope and sign her picture frame.  I took a few shots of her a week or two prior to the shower and turned those pics into POP art.
 I first saw the idea for the clothesline at a shower my sister did and thought it was too cute not to do again :). 
 Jimmi and I were a tad late on getting pictures before the guests arrived, so this table is the best we could get with out food and stuff everywhere.  She had the color coordination down!! It looked adorable!
 And this would be myself along with Jimmi and the momma to be!





2 comments:

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)