Friday, February 25, 2011

Rock & Worship Tour

We had a blast at the Rock & Worship Tour last night! They came down to Corpus Christi to put on a great concert and I must say, that place was PACKED! The last time I was there was for Shakira and it wasn't nearly as full as it was last night - and that's a good thing being what kind of worship concert it was.  We were a little bummed that Thousand Foot Krutch couldn't make it, but still it was a beautiful time of praise and worship for God! I want to share some pictures with you...
 My Kodak Moment :)
 Sharing a bit of word on a ministry they work with...
The Afters - a fave of mine
 Here they sang 'Light Up the Sky' 
 The sight of worship is beautiful

 Look at that!! Wow!
 Another favorite, Matt Maher
 The crowd went crazy for Lecrae! 
 Jars of Clay :)
 My son, ha ha, he had fun with those glasses

 M E R C Y M E 











Glory to God 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)