Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Photo Challenge

Thought since it's officially FALL I'd warm up the font color a bit :) Okay, so lots to share about New York City, but first I need to catch up on the 30-Day Photo Challenge. I don't have Days 1-4 cause there on my laptop, but I do have these from the beautiful city of New York.

Day 5 FAMILY

Pictured here is myself with my husband and mother-in-law. Lombardi's Pizza was suggested to us by some friends and boy o' boy was it delicious!!



Day 6 OUTDOORS

Any visit to NYC must include a trip to the beautiful Central Park. Here are a few pictures from there...




Day 7 HOBBY

I have more than one hobby, so I included one of myself cause photography is definitely something I love doing...I may not do it well, but I love to try. And second is a few pictures of some headbands, which is my other hobby, my small business :)


[side note: I wasn't finished with the blog when it posted yesterday. My mouse decided to die on me so I had to control everything from the keyboard.]

Anywho - I'll be posting about the trip a bit later today, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)