Friday, September 14, 2012

30-Day Photo Challenge

During my usual daily stroll in Blogville, I came across a 30 Day Photo Challenge Fall 2012 that I have already promised myself I would do. Exciiiiting! Last year I invested in a "really nice camera", and I'm ashamed to say that I haven't put one stinkin' hour into learning anything beyond basics or even how to take "really nice pictures". I'll usually put in a few days of the Instagram monthly challenges, but eh, I need to focus on the real stuff. Another reason I can contribute to this promise is that I just recently got a huge blessing from my mom. A laptop! Ha ha, I know that might seem childish to you, but she knew how much it would mean to me (shout out to awesome moms all over the place!). As you know I have my small business, A Stellar Find, so a place of my own to store these ideas, pictures, web pages, alllll this is where its happenin'! I had Photoshop on my MIL's laptop that I borrowed here and there (you see why I needed my own?) so I transferred that over in hopes that I learn how to tackle that beast, too. And of course after 2 days I got alllll our family pictures transferred over - I always thought to myself, if Facebook ever went down, I'm screwed. Anyway, so if you are interested in exactly what to look forward to, check it;

Day 1 The first thing you see when you wake up in the morning
Day 2 Your mode of transportation to work/school
Day 3 The most inspiring thing you saw today
Day 4 Breakfast
Day 5 Family
Day 6 Outdoors: landscaping, sports, a park you visit, anything!
Day 7 Hobby
Day 8 Self portrait: funny face
Day 9 Favorite band/CD (or dare I say it? cassette tape or 8-track!)
Day 10 Something you are looking forward to
Day 11 Lunch
Day 12 Your favorite book
Day 13 Talent (yours or someone else's!)
Day 14 Your favorite time of day
Day 15 Your favorite color
Day 16 Street you live on
Day 17 Humor
Day 18 Your favorite electronic gadget
Day 19 Snack
Day 20 Self portrait: serious face
Day 21 Social media of choice
Day 22 A great smile
Day 23 Weather
Day 24 An animal you encounter during the day
Day 25 Dinner
Day 26 Soap/shower gel/body wash you used today
Day 27 Favorite pair of shoes
Day 28 Luxury item you wish for
Day 29 Bedtime ritual
Day 30 The last thing you see before you go to bed at night


Now, if you head over to Liz' World, you'll see she asks to share these pics on her Facebook, but I can't promise I'll have time to do that...this is just mainly for my own purpose :) I plan to start this Monday and that means that I'll be including days 4-8 from NEW YORK CITY! Yay!

Have a memorable weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)