Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Photo Challenge

If I ever said that I was going to follow the photo challenge in order, I lied! I'm still doing the challenge as I remember and as I also remember to keep my camera nearby. So without further delay here are a few more days;

[No filter, no editing]

Day 10 - Looking forward to...
Just this past Tuesday I went to my weekly WW Meeting and FINALLY received my first every gold star! Whoohoo! I was very excited :) Some may remember me saying that I've been on Weight Watchers twice before and this is my 3rd attempt, so finally getting this little sticker made me feel like a school girl getting a smiley face sticker on her paper. And I yes. I have no shame. You people who I have never met in my entire life now know exactly how much I weigh. There.


Day 12 - Book
Even though our day and age has come to reading a book on an iPad, Kindle or phone as you can see in the picture; I am still a HUGE of cracking open an actual book, inhaling that fresh (or old) printed paper smell, and flipping the pages. I have an app called Audible that I use alot to listen to books while I'm exercising or simply nodding off at night, but recently a friend introduced me to an app called Kobo. With Kobo & my BookSneeze freebies, I downloaded a powerful book by Max Lucado called, Grace. I'm on the last chapter and gosh, it has got to be my one of my top fave's!    


Day 14 - Favorite Time of Day
Amazing picture, huh? It's mostly the colors that I fall in love with, but watching the sun rise has become my favorite time of day. Monday thru Friday I drive a strech of road that is surrounded by fields and each morning I get to witness this beautiful scenery. I just love how quick the colors change as the sunrises in seconds - I took about 4 shots in the span of 30 seconds and each one has color so different from another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)