Monday, July 18, 2016

July Ispy Haul

Simple and sweet was the Ispy July bag. Here's what's in the bag!

If you're not signed up to get your monthly Ispy bag, here is the link to do so. For only about ten bucks you get a cute makeup bag filled with lots of different product that are just for you as you begin to review each product, letting the company know more of what you like.

Shray - 2 mask: one for dry skin and the other is an acne-treating



(Not an Ispy product)
Bought this lovely little pot from Walmart this weekend for $3. For some reason I always seem to detour to the makeup department. Ugh.


Vasanti eyeshadow brush :)



Smells yummy! Eva-Nye hair serum


This was answered prayer. I had recently seen a Sephora Haul from the beautiful Jaclyn Hill where she talked about this GORGEOUS cranberry shadow that I so wanted to get my hands on! As it would slip my mind, this comes in the Ispy bag! I tried it yesterday and it is beautiful! Very build able and matte which I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)