Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 1 Down

Down could probably be used to sum upthe eventful week I've had. Let's begin with good news...everyone loves good news!! I was a day late to do my Week 1 Weigh In, but late last night I finally had the chance to get it done and praise God, I am DOWN!! I am down exactly 4 lbs! 4 lbs. people! In a week!!! Ok, so maybe I dont physically feel the loss,but I know that I have been doing really good about eating healthier and staying up with my workouts. So high five for me :) I am very proud of myself and even happier with the scale beng so nice to me, lol. For the bad news...I guess at this point I just want to say my mom received a bad medical report. Detail isnt necessary, but yeah, that was the down in my week so far. I would like to write another post just on that because i believe it could minister to omeone, but not now cause i gotta get back to work. Just wanted to share that praise report with ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...and be kind :)